View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 04:50 AM   #14523
MST
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangy View Post
Hi MST, thank you, I already Frankenstained my Zones for X-Touch.
BTW is there a place where we can share our zones. Each plugin require a lot of work, so it will be great if we can collect all that in our opinion works awesome in one place.

Today I tuned FabFilter Pro Q 3, I downloaded one many by Freex, modified and extended it use almost all parameters (including dynamics and solo).

It still in work, I can share it here but it will lost in this long thread
It wont be lost, next to this thread header there is the 5 star thread rating, and above that the list of attachments of this thread, and the other option is the Reaper Stash, one just needs to label the files well.

I hear you though, but where we stand now, is that Geoff just finished v1.1 for release while ironing out wrinkles, while helping users are making new zone files to honor the new functions, so this is a bit of a creative period with other priorities. But when all this has passed (and Geoff is good on his way with his new project making all the EuCon users happy), I am sure people here will start talking about the right kind of data base for this project again.

Ideally CSI would rule the world with ready made mst files for everything in existence with base zone files to get you started instantly, while Geoff is getting simultaneous head, and feet massages under a palm-tree in the sun while gazing from a Canadian mountain over the ocean while fixing all the bugs on this planet smiling contently, while we turn nature into bliss by performing sensational music, it just needs a bit more work .

Last edited by MST; 08-01-2021 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Bugfix
MST is offline   Reply With Quote