View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 11:20 PM   #278
osxmidi
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Winter View Post
Latest status of LinVst for me.

Vith the embedded version and the winecfg option "Allow the window manager to control the windows" unchecked, everything appears to work in fabfilter except for kb modifier + mouse. Now I can enter text in the various controls, but for instance ctrl-alt click seems to get stuck, afterwards each click will change band type, trying different combinations gets it unstucked at some point. Shift-drag which should slow down movement is also very erratic. Resize works fine! So all in all the plugin actually is very usable.

A new report, sstillwell plugins don't find the registration file, it looks for it in the present working dir, so maybe setting $PWD in the environment passed to the plugin, or changing directory before loading the .dll might fix it.

Resize also works with klanghelm's VUMT, but I can't get text entry on the scribble strip. The drag resize on their LUFS Meter is however not working right.
Try this for the reg file.

It changes into the dll's directory.

The drag resize might be out of my control as well, I'll try a few things, Klanghelm doesn't seem to have demos though.
Attached Files
File Type: zip remotevstclient.cpp.zip (1.9 KB, 92 views)
osxmidi is offline   Reply With Quote