View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 11:10 AM   #6170
SebyMusic
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkybot View Post
SebyMusic, your BCR2000.zon looks very incomplete. The Home zone declares included zones for 'Channels' and 'Buttons' and a 'Master Channel' but those zones don't actually exist in the .zon file. You can't just say these zones exist, you have to map them out and what they do. Also it declares a zone for "Sends" (plural) but you have a zone named "Send" (singular). Make the names match.

You also don't seem to declare a way for the FX.zon to become active. You have to tell CSI how it should activate the Pro-Q FX.zon but there's no instruction on how to do that. How do you want it to work? Do you want the Pro-Q mapping to automatically activate once the FX plugin window is open and focused? Or do you want it work via one of the other methods?

If you can provide a little more info about how you want to use the BCR2000 and how you'd like it to work as a Control Surface for Reaper and how you expect it to work for FX. Like which widgets do you want to act as TrackVolume and which as Pans or solo/mute. How do you want your FX.zon to activate. If you can provide that type of info, I'm sure we can help.
I see, I'm starting to understand more how it works all this CSI project.
Ok what I was trying to do...
When a track is selected, if the FX eq is on there, then activate.
About the sends, I want them to be alway active if a track is selected and if there's Sends associated to that selected track of course.

So the top row knobs are for the send 1 through 8 of the selected track

And the rest is for the EQ fx if on track.

Can you guide me on that please?

tks
Seby
SebyMusic is offline   Reply With Quote