View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 09:21 AM   #15
recccp
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Yes, by adding the appropriate startup flags in Preferences > Startup. E.g., for using 1st MIDI input, and 1st MIDI output:
Code:
-midiindev 1 -midioutdev 1
Thank you!
Quote:
(and I should probably also [loadbang] the UDP connection so you don't need to activate it every time on startup either)
Great news, would be really useful.

Quote:
Definitely. Pretty much anything is possible... I was thinking myself about using the 2 rows of 8 buttons on the BCR-2000 for a selection matrix: select (any combination of) track(s) 1-8 and (any combination of) effect slot(s) 1-8 to select which (combination of) effect parameters are targeted by all the other knobs and switches.

I'll try to make some simple illustrative example of switching functions with a modifier. But do note that to get your controller(s) to behave exactly like you want, in practice you are likely to end up with some huge, complex custom patch. My main goal here is to provide simple examples to help other users get started making their own ones. Illustrative patches, not the most powerful ones. That will be up to yourself.
Yep, I'm already started to make my own patch and with modifiers there are a lot of possibilities.

One more Q:
How to save multiple blocks as "macro" (ocs2ctrl)?
Simply by saving selected blocks as patch or is there other built-in way to do this?
recccp is offline   Reply With Quote