View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 03:19 PM   #2080
Not_Here
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0se View Post
Just dropping in for a quick update :¬)

As you know it took me *weeks* of solid work to design and update Smooth (not to mention support and maintenance), which took me away from my true passion - producing and mixing music. I had to step away for that reason.

Once the EP I'm working on is done, I'll get 2.5 released with the dark modes. The good news is that I now run Mojave so can test dark mode myself, something that was holding me back previously.

Glad people are still enjoying the theme!
Even I having put in a fair amount doubting my ability to do something as simple as installing and using this theme, LOVE IT!

I have been using it for a good few months now, and it just works and looks superb. SO much so, that I tried going back to what i thought was my favorite v5.95 setup using my "old favorite" theme and template. and i cant even near to look at it.

6.0 and Smooth all the way! Thanks to you - every time I start a new work session!