View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 12:05 PM   #183
xaverle
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by headcase915 View Post
oh sure.. tascam us1800 interface. cad drum mics. behringer v amp pro guitar and bass interfaces mxl vocal mics.. not top of the line but they do ok... im not trying to win grammys... behringer monitors... using asio4all sound driver when the tascam isnt directly linked it allows for more resource without lag or chop... um what other info do you need? i will tell you everything if you need this is helpful
Hello
, just one question: your renderings are always done using the Asio4all driver?
I`m not shure and haven`t heard your mixes (a matter of time:-), but if yes this could cause the crappy sound..
I had the same issue with my w8 notebook, rendering with asio4all (which was working with Cubendo always perfect) sounded in reaper horrible e.g. phase shiftings, washy sound, no punch etc.
I tried and tried, the only thing helped was connecting my usb sc (roland quad capture), changing the driver from asio4all to the roland asio driver, rendering once again and everything sounded like before in reaper.

Interesting is the fact, that as long as you`re monitoring your mix with the a4all driver, everything sounds good, but when you start rendering with it...urrgh....

so, my first post in this forum, perhaps it could help (hope so..). I own a reaper licence for about 2 years, but since ~3-4 weeks i`m changing from cubendo to it and i have to say: great piece of software, forum, all those smart people here (users and developers) and last but not least the price and the terms of using this great software. WOW!!!!

(greetz from western germany)
GREETZ FROM GERMANY
xaverle

Last edited by xaverle; 09-08-2014 at 12:32 PM. Reason: ooh long time gone it`s only germany now, i forgot ...sorry
xaverle is offline   Reply With Quote