View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 09:33 PM   #6658
Cragster
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjewellstudios View Post
What are we supposed to replace when doing a new build?

CSI queries incoming:

1st problem:

I have two midi fighter twisters. I want them to act as one 8 by 4 surface.

What I've tried so far is used two surface files. The second one just being a copy of the first with altered widget definitions. I then used the same zone file for each. I changed the channels and banks to deal with 16 channels as opposed to 8 within the zone file. (that particular part seems to work because the third row on the first twister starts with fader 9 which is how I wanted it)

So far I haven't managed to get midi out to the 2nd twister. Midi in works on except it is not controlling anything. Midi in/out/control/feedback all work as expected on twister 1 though.

I'm sure there's something I'm missing.

They are sending the exact same cc's but Geoff you were saying that doesn't matter because they are obviously on different usb ports.

Problem #2

I have a faderport. When I move any knob that controls volume from csi the faderport latches on to that parameter. Which I thought was super cool until I tried to adjust two volumes at the same time and the faderport fader, as I'm sure you can imagine, jumps rapidly between the two values I'm controlling.

Let's start there

For problem #1, do I have the right idea there?

I could potentially just change all the values for 2nd twister and pipe them all in to one mst file, right? I assume I'm not going to have to do that but I was wondering if I was correct as far as that being an option.
i most times just replace the .dll file .in program files/reaper(x64)/plugins. you can replace the whole CSI folder but be sure to back up your zone / mst / csi.ini files before hand and put them back in overwriting the ones that came with the new build
Cragster is offline   Reply With Quote