Old 10-23-2018, 10:10 PM   #593
osxmidi
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonfunk View Post
Hi osxmidi,

This I tested. wine robocopy shows
wine robocopy
01e1:err:winediag:ODBC32_SQLDrivers No ODBC drivers could be found. Check the settings for your libodbc provider.

wine64 robocopy shows
01e5:err:winediag:ODBC32_SQLDrivers No ODBC drivers could be found. Check the settings for your libodbc provider.

I guess this is expected behavior.

I did all overrides in syswow64. My question was asking what the best source is to get the dlls required as winetricks does not provide all of them.
So far I did not see any need for mfc140.dll

Good point. I tied this for V-Comp which does not work so far. There is the same error pointed out in the my previous post. But this does not point me to a missing dll, does it?

dssi-vst-server: ERROR: Failed to instantiate plugin in VST DLL "/home/sd/.vst/WaveShell-VST 9.3_x64.dll"

That is interesting. I definately added those entries to the registry, but when double checking today, they are gone. Let me follow up.
UPDATE: re-added the regentries, no change.

As I have issues w/ net access from within the v9.3 license center let me follow up on this as well.

UPDATE: packages installed, reboot, no change.

Ok, so my question is still open - where do I ideally get the dll from?
UPDATE: tried with overwriting mfc140.dll (from dll.files.com), no change.

Br,
Sven
The dll's from dll.files.com should be ok.

Your robocopy output seems ok.

If the reg entries are not set or are set incorrectly then Waves Central stops installing the plugins and puts up an error.

I have drive_c and the cloud to choose from and I've never seen it like this
"Note: the hostname of my linux machine is shown as my local license location in Waves Central, not 'drive_c'."

I would try mfc140.dll in windows/system32 (64 bit) and see if it helped with

dssi-vst-server: ERROR: Failed to instantiate plugin in VST DLL "/home/sd/.vst/WaveShell-VST 9.3_x64.dll"

Last edited by osxmidi; 10-23-2018 at 10:17 PM.
osxmidi is offline   Reply With Quote