View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 01:01 AM   #9685
WaveTrans
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by cemark View Post
Hi,

I still have some problems with CSI, trying to set up my FPv2. The major hurdle I'm facing is the FX focus, which for me exhibits weird behavior.

I've understood that hidden tracks + follow MCP can cause malfunction of FocusedFXNavigator. Therefore I showed all tracks in the MCP and then changed to follow TCP.

Still, I get the same weird behavior:

FX zones work perfectly for all tracks up to a certain track number. After that track, only part of the mappings work (roughly half of the buttons for each FX). If I go even further up the tracks, no FX zone work at all. Focus remains at the selected track.

I don't know how to proceed, and would be grateful for some advise.

I cannot really go the fx menu-route, since I only have one fader.

What to do? (Does hidden tracks in the TCP also affect behavior -- sorry I'm at my summer house, so I can't test right now).
Hi,

I discussed the hidden tracks focusedFXNavigator TCP/MCP issue with Geoff once, but there were some very basic paradigms involved so there was no immediate reaction to it. Itīs been a while and I canīt say if Geoff is working on it (presently).

The work around I found was pretty easy though, I simply moved all hidden tracks to the end of my projects (Which takes seconds in TrackManager) and unfold all childtracks in folders in the Mixer before focusing FX in MCP mode.
WaveTrans is offline   Reply With Quote