View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 08:59 AM   #21
Geoff Waddington
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotChuckNorris View Post
Unfortunately double clicking the project file has no effect. I made a quick video with my phone (sorry, it's handheld) to show you what's happening:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xH...FpjaHJ2xTnrJcu

The project was loaded by double clicking the .rpp file and is untouched when the video starts. The first seven channels are all at 0dB in Reaper. Funnily enough the fader for the first channel with audio on it is set correctly. But the Surface doesn't see any other channels and sadly is of no use at this state. I still have hope because in your videos yours seem to fly and work perfectly fine, so there has to be a solution

The issue is at exactly 0 db as you see, the track that has audio is not at 0 db.

In the video I see you using the Mix banking, that only banks internally, within the Mix itself -- as stated earlier, you will need to add the Faderport to control the banking.

For now there is another way -- you could go into CSI config and tell EuCon it has any number of Channels -- let's say you entered 64 Channels.

You could then use the Mix banking controls, try it, nothing will break

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotChuckNorris View Post
Edit 2: Just realized that Pan isn't working either. It shows up in the display but has no effect in Reaper and vice versa.
Edit 3: Only the L+R option doesn't work (which I have Reaper set to). Normal Pan and Pan + Width does work.
Yes, only Pan and PanWidth are implemented, L R Pan is on the list.
Geoff Waddington is offline   Reply With Quote