View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 03:59 AM   #501
juliansader
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexan View Post
I will wait for your update so I do not add unnecessary code which I will probably forget later (the script is not yet in "usable" state so it wont mind this little graphics drawbacks atm.
I have uploaded v0.987 with some new functions and options for color processing LICE bitmaps:
* LICE_Blit options "BLUR", "ALPHAMUL" and "CHANCOPY_XTOY"
* LICE_ProcessRect
* LICE_AlterRect/BitmapHSV

You can use LICE_ProcessRect with SET_A to set the alpha of the ghosts, and AlterHSV to change the hues.

NOTE: I realized that Windows' GDI_Blit function doesn't do alpha multiplication of the source pixels on the fly while blitting, unlike the Linux and OSX functions. If it is important to get exactly the same color rendering on Windows as on Linux/OSX, the source bitmap must be pre-multiplied with alpha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Raym View Post
@juliansader
We can have GFW window without titlebar with this script right ?
How do you remove title bar ?
This is something that I've wanted to do for a long time, but unfortunately, I couldn't figure it out. On Windows, it is possible to remove the frames of REAPER's script GUIs, but it leaves ugly artefacts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokasenna View Post
- I imagine a number of the window functions shouldn't be expected to work on Linux, right?
Hopefully only a few. Thanks for testing and please let me know if you find any other Linux problems! I have updated the API help docs.

Quote:
AttachTopmostPin isn't doing anything here, at any rate.
Edit: It's not working on Windows 8 for me either.
This is unexpected. I wonder if anyone else has tried it on Windows 8? (It works on Windows 7 x64 and OSX High Sierra x64.)

The HWND must be a top-level, framed window. For example:
Code:
gfx.init("qwerty", 200, 200, 0, 200, 200)
w = reaper.JS_Window_Find("qwerty", true)
reaper.JS_Window_AttachTopmostPin(w)

Quote:
- I'm getting errors when I try to use reaper.JS_Window_SetZOrder(hwnd, "TOPMOST"). If I don't provide the third parameter it gets mad, but if I provide the third parameter it crashes with 'reaper.JS_Window_SetZOrder' argument 3: expected void*
In TOPMOST mode, the extension ignores the third parameter, but REAPER still requires it, so you can simply use the same HWND as in the first parameter. (I tried to convince REAPER to make the third parameter optional, but apparently REAPER doesn't like optional void* parameters.)
juliansader is offline   Reply With Quote