View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 01:34 AM   #23
Vendetta V
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by nym View Post
I use it for live performance and notice no latency. The part above is much more I'm depth than you will need to go....but I guarantee youll find yourself doing something similarly detailed after you get the hang of it.

Yeah airon, the demo isnt nearly as user friendly as reaper's...maybe I'll mention that this came up in the bidule forums. One thing I will say is that all posts I've made on the forums have been answered in a timely, helpful and polite fashion by the developer.

I would love to get more reaper users involved in bidule...they have a similar attitude of empowering users with flexibility instead of enabling them with "my way or highway" type features. For midi, and the vast and highly personal world of controller use, this approach is ideal
Sounds good. I'm not actually dreading complicated setups. I am already using quite a confusing setup for anybody but me. Each time I try to teach someone how my setup works and how I can mix and such with most of the time my ingers on knobs instead of the mouse they go like "uhh I better use the mouse that seems quite complicated to grasp".... but not really

I'll definitely check this out and see if I can get a hold of the Demo or something!

Thanks much appreciated. If I get the modifier keys down then that's a HUGE achievement for me!

EDIT: it seems to be 84x will it still work fine with my 64x reaper?

Double EDIT: I could use a little help trying to figure how to do the modifier keys, that'd also help me to get my head around this software

Last edited by Vendetta V; 12-16-2013 at 03:43 AM.
Vendetta V is offline   Reply With Quote