View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 01:18 PM   #534
fundorin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cableaddict View Post
I have, and so have others that I know. Both desktop and laptop.

Within the last few years.

Simple fact.
----------------
I guess, that's simply because you're avoiding the modern Bluetooth technology. Or, there's something else wrong with your Windows installation. Fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cableaddict View Post
Another simple fact is that there's no good reason for that app to REQUIRE Bluetooth to communicate with the PC.
Yeah, right. Tell that to that singer, who's standing it the vocal booth, controlling Reaper from a tablet, while the main console, running Reaper, is located in another room or even at the other floor.

Or you can tell the same to the musicians, who are playing live and all five of them are controlling their monitoring signals and FX plugin parameters in Reaper, which is running on the PC, inside the sound engineer's booth, located across the auditorium.

Did I forgot to mention, that the sound engineer is also recording the concert in Reaper, at the same time?

And for those, who want to get access to Reaper from their device quickly, Reaper devs even created Reaper Web Control. I guess, they should know by now, that the lanetcy is awful, the app useless, there's no good reason for this application and they should delete it, because some cable addict experiencing issues with his PC. True.

"Let's argue about the taste of oysters with those who ate them". © Mikhail Zhvanetsky
fundorin is offline   Reply With Quote