View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 12:08 PM   #4509
Mr. Green
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Waddington View Post
You on Windows ?

If so, know problem.

You don't need to force quit (that sounds like Mac), you just need to ToggleLearnMode again, and you will be back.

You can still adjust controls and see what happens
Ok - yeah - lots of crazy stuff now! lol
So in the Console 1 panel (pretty sure that's referencing which surface just sent given command), I get the full list of widgets, and they seem to auto-select when I move a knob or switch.

In the Current Zone Entry panel, the Widget field changes to whichever Widget was triggered, and the Action field says, "NoAction", followed by blank fields in Param and Alias fields.

Below that is a panel for what appears to be the active selected Zone with all it's assigned commands listed out as they are in the .zon files. When moving fx parameters, however, it appears to be showing the wrong fx, as it is showing my mapped out eq at the end of the fx chain rather than the Console 1 fx which is selected.

To the right in the Actions panel, it is listing out all the FXParameters for the selected FX zone along with the list of commands that might otherwise be assigned to a widget.

At the top, it appears to be showing the name of the .zon file that is currently active and all available zones within it.

Think that about covers it so far. :-)
Mr. Green is offline   Reply With Quote