View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 02:32 PM   #1
heda
Human being with feelings

Default HeDaMixer v2.1.1 (2023-09-16)

Hi !!! I've been working in this new script/app which is intended to be like a secondary mixer window. The idea was not to replace REAPER mixer, but to have another window that can be useful to always have some tracks at hand. For example, VCA tracks, or some BUS tracks, or whatever is needed. By default it shows the selected tracks, until you lock them on display. There is also integration with Track Inspector tags with special instances that always show tracks by tag.

Right now it has basic functionality, like meter and fader gain, solo and mute buttons, FX and I/O buttons. It is easy to change the width of all the mixer, or a single track to make room for multichannel meter for example. It is possible to hide/show different elements of the mixer. Like faders, to have only a meter window. The meters support gain reduction meter reported by the compression plugins.

small gif with two docked instances(one for BUS tracks and one for the rest):

Please check here with larger videos(I don't know how to embed webm videos here in the forum): https://reaper.hector-corcin.com/blog/hedamixer-preview

There is still work to do, features to add etc, and I occasionally get some crashes that I need to fix, but the main framework is working, hopefully, and I wanted to announce this preview to let you all know how it is going.

I hope you like it! Let me know if you think it is interesting, or any idea you want. I'm creating this thread to be the official support thread for the script and gather feedback.
And hopefully maybe new VIP members that can support investing more time to release this script Thank you !

Last edited by heda; 09-16-2023 at 08:22 AM. Reason: updated title (version of latest update)
heda is offline   Reply With Quote