View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 02:41 PM   #537
Geoff Waddington
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by fundorin View Post
But there's really something wrong with his setup. Thousands of customers using Lemur/TouchOSC/Vi-Control in their setups on a daily basis. Not even mentioning BT itself, as a technology.
I prefer seeing facts as arguments and not just crooked utterances, like:

"Bluetooth is a no go. That's just how it is"
Well, you may not know it but you just did it again

The only person in a position to know whether that's a crooked utterance is the one thoroughly familiar with the hardware and software, and that's not you or me, that's @CableAddict.

BTW in my culture, crooked utterance is most definitely a personal attack, it's calling someone a liar.

Quote:
Thousands are using Mac computers for music production, while both Apple keyboard and Magic Mouse are working via nothing else, but (surprise!) BT technology.
Thousands are using BT devices with music production in PC world, including myself.

Blaming BT or saying that a good app is worthless, until it's developer would "wake up" to realize that he should completely rewrite his app for a single user, who doesn't stand wireless technology? Really? I find this type of "arguments" just rude.
I heard nothing like that from @CableAddict, only that he doesn't like BT for his use case.

Quote:
You're advocating ignorance here. Just sayin'.
But, I hear you.
No I'm not advocating ignorance, quite the opposite, I'm trying to prevent the kind of ignorance that let's people criticize others without being sufficiently familiar with their situation, that's all.
Geoff Waddington is offline   Reply With Quote