View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 03:10 PM   #37
Breeder
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by adXok View Post
This is brilliant.

Breeder, is there a way (easy) to implement bFooz's script for all your toolbar icons? I guess I will have to do it manually.
I know most GUI elemetns in Reaper have "right-mouse" click extended options, but making those customised or modifying them completely would be fantastic.

You guys should combine forces together in this.
(I read what reddiesel41264 says about his ReaScript and the GitHub repo he has shared, but I am not that skilful to work with developer tools.)

It IS brilliant. But I personally can't think of a proper usage for it right now - if I get any good ideas and I find them useful, I will probably implement them. Right now, I do not think feature requests will be taken into consideration unless someone is willing to pay properly for my time here - I'm currently in between changing places of residence and I also have my other projects to attend to - REAPER ReWorked is a big project anyway - I think it's smart to let it cool for a while and let people try and play with it. My first priority is, if it takes off, is to get a volunteer to write a manual for it and pay that person with the part of the money earned. I would rather see REAPER ReWorked stay as it is with a superb manual than to develop features.

Collaboration? Why not, if anyone is serious enough, you can always shoot a PM

Last edited by Breeder; 09-21-2019 at 04:05 PM.
Breeder is offline   Reply With Quote