View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 05:09 PM   #9
sai'ke
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesPeters View Post
No problem!

Geraintluff found a way of including presets with his JS plugins when downloaded from ReaPack (included automatically). I noticed on his Github that the presets (in form of .rpl) are named the same way as the plugins but with .rpl appended to the end. There may be more clues how it's done in his index.xml but it's over my head. He made a reference to a "magic naming convention" so I'm guessing the .rpl names themselves have to be a certain way at least.

He initially made .ini files available but that confused some people. I suggested .rpl as a separate download (because people might be more comfortable importing the presets that way) but then he figured out a way of including them in the download from ReaPack too.
Thanks. I'll shoot him a text and ask him where I can find help on this. It would be much nicer if I could just pack some presets with it and don't have to worry about overwriting people's stuff

I couldn't resist messing more, so I added a bunch of FM filters, for the ones among you that may like some nasty FM

https://soundcloud.com/saike/fm-modes-filther/s-KXwEQ
In order from nice to nasty: Clean, FM feedback (feedback loop within filter is FM modulated), Cutoff is FM modulated and Signal is FM modulated.