View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 07:19 AM   #12
mr. moon
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevoss View Post

One question...I'm playing groove files at the moment, haven't dragged any midi on the the track yet, but it shouldn't make a difference to my question really:

How can you solo an individual track?

I can do it on the VSTi mixer console, but when I try to solo tracks in Reaper I get nothing, and if I solo the Group Folder track as well I get everything. I haven't figured out what's wrong yet, are you able to solo tracks from Reaper? Cheers
The only way I've been able to make this work is by muting all the tracks that I don't want to hear to single out the one track I want to solo.

Additionally, after some experimentation of my own, I have figured out how to record all the individual tracks concurrently. To do this, all you have to do is set each of the individual tracks (#3-#9) to "record: output (mono, latency compensated)", arming the tracks to record, engage the master record function, and then play the EZ Drummer track, using one of the demo beats, for example.

Thanks again to those who have been posting the tutorials and such, they have been of great assistance!

-mr moon
mr. moon is offline   Reply With Quote