View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 08:54 AM   #68
puddi
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwa View Post
I am not seeing the resetting behavior using dev0801 or dev0802. If you click the "+" button on the plugin UI frame and open "Compatibility settings," are "Save minimal undo states" and "Avoid loading undo states when possible" grayed out?
Yes, both are grayed out. I've experimented a bit more and found something interesting which consistently works for me.

If I open a blank project, add a new audio item to the start of the project, edit it in Melodyne, move it forward and then Undo that move I get the re-analysis box and Melodyne resets itself.

But...

If I don't undo it after the first move, but move it forward one more time and then hit undo it moves it back without resetting. If I then hit undo again (which puts it back to the start of the project) Melodyne resets.

So it's like the absolute first undo point resets Melodyne back to zero, but everything after that works fine. If that makes any sense.

@Chris7t6, could you try this?

Edit: It also seems to work if I just move the item one time before I begin editing it in Melodyne. After that I can move it around and undo without Melodyne resetting itself. With this knowledge it doesn't seem so random anymore and I can easily work around it.

Last edited by puddi; 08-03-2019 at 09:04 AM.
puddi is offline   Reply With Quote