View Single Post
Old 03-06-2020, 12:53 PM   #763
Westrabua
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klangfarben View Post
So after installing this and giving it a spin, I just wanted to say this thing is AWESOME. So good. For those of you using LinVST this is pretty much a must have.

@Westrabua do you have a donate link anywhere?
Thanks Klangfarben for the feedback and giving it a try! Nice to see it being helpful to others.
Oh wow, haven't thought about this until now, but sure. I've added one to my signature (and github).

Quote:
Originally Posted by clepsydrae View Post
Thanks Westrabua! That looks awesome. Glad to see that kind of effort happening. Is it your creation?
Thanks clepsydrae for the feedback! Yeah, I'm actually the developer. I guess it's a bit confusing that my name on this forum is Westrabua, but on github it's Goli4thus. It's just that I've had this account for such a long time now. Anyway, I've added some info on that to my signature.

Furthermore I wanna mention that I had a really dedicated beta tester on github (keybreak), who actually pushed me quite a bit with his unusual setup of over 2000 VSTs. So the fact that this application is at the point it is now is also partly due to his feedback and testing.

A.k.a Goli4thus (on github). Donate

Last edited by Westrabua; 03-06-2020 at 01:06 PM.
Westrabua is offline   Reply With Quote