View Single Post
Old 11-04-2016, 02:42 PM   #76
Tod
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by karbomusic View Post
Right, all I meant was you could save/export the project along with the IRs you used. Then open the project in the portable version and you'll learn quickly what, if anything is missing etc. I'm guessing if you go ahead and throw copies of the IRs in the project media folder, then load them from there you'd be fairly bulletproof. The portable idea was just so you could test the saved/exported project outside your main install, not that you have to upload the portable install itself.
Aah, okay, I understand.

I think I'm close to submitting an mp3, or isn't that how it works? I don't see any other submitted mp3s yet, unless I'm looking in the wrong place. I was pretty busy during the last contest and didn't follow along with what happened.

Karbo, I asked James where he had his "Red Threshold" set? Where is yours? I've got my "Offset" set at 14dB and my "Red Threshold" set at 4dB. It doesn't say "- or +", but I assume it's "-", or not?

I've just never paid any attention to that before, I've just mixed to what sounded good to me.
Tod is offline   Reply With Quote