Thread: Tonelux...
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 09:12 PM   #8
space_echo201
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by WynD View Post
WOW!!
One quick question. Is the mixer going to be a fixed size? I love being able to stretch and shrink the mixer. But that's no deal breaker for me if it isn't. I'll use it either way.
I would love to say it will be. At this point I'm just trying to wrap my head around WALTER and all the nuances within it. This is my maiden voyage.

I basically designed it around my workflow, which is an arrangement window and a mixer window (coming form the Pro Tools world it's just what I'm used to). When i get it a little closer to complete (not just using screen caps of White Tie's buttons and stuff) I'll stick it in the stash and let people way more savvy than myself go to town on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WynD View Post
This could end up being a very nice go to theme for anyone without a big enough monitor to run Imperial when that finally does get released.
This is precisely one of the reasons I started doing this theme. I don't have a huge monitor and was afraid I would miss the boat on how amazing Imperial is. So I started messing with some console inspired looks and loved the Tonelux gear so I went with that. At some point I'll make a version within the same framework without the Tonelux logo and colors. Little more generic but more appealing to more people I'd imagine.

Last edited by space_echo201; 06-04-2012 at 09:17 PM.
space_echo201 is offline   Reply With Quote