View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 01:57 PM   #341
PitchSlap
Human being with feelings

I've been using the version blueskies posted for the last day and have a few thoughts. Some may be known issues, and others due to the WALTERing still being in it's initial stages, but here goes:
  • If the Pan and [Automation + IO + FX] traded places, I'd have to move my mouse a lot less. Pan is something I usually set once per track, whereas automation and FX get used more frequently, and would be better closer to the arrange window in my opinion.
  • It's often hard to tell if the track is muted because the text is hard to see at a glance.
  • The VU is a bit hard to read (not enough contrast between the meter and its background)
  • I'm finding it a bit awkward finding enough blank space to select tracks. This could just take some getting used to.
  • A few things are weirdly stretched, specifically the master fader (known issue).

Aside from that, it looks and feels great (especially when you start coloring tracks). This will definitely be my new theme when it's done. Keep up the great work guys!