View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 08:59 AM   #18
iamamonkeysoareyou
Human being with feelings

After some digging, i think these packs are included in the X3 live....
see below

__________________________________________________ __________________________

Q: Can I upgrade my XT device to an X3?
A: Here is the list of model packs included on the X3, model packs that are included on XT devices are listed after the model pack:

Power Pack(included on the Pod XT series)
FX Junkie (included on the Pod XT Live)
Collector Classic
Metal Shop
Bass Expansion (included on the Bass Pod XT)

Please note that the FX Junkie, Collector Classic, and Metal Shop model packs can be purchased as a Triple Pack for a savings of ~$50.
Q: How can I upgrade the hardware on my XT series unit?
A: The other differences such as the effects loop, XLR input, etc. are hardware improvements that cannot be upgraded.

Q: Does Line 6 offer a trade-in program for my XT unit for an X3 unit?
A: We recommend seeing your local Line 6 dealer regarding the possibility of trading your XT unit for an X3 if you are interested in obtaining an X3 at a lower price.

Q: When will Gearbox and the Gearbox plug-in be available for the Pod X3 series?
A: We released a compatible version of Gearbox on February 29th, 2008.

Q: Is the POD X3 series compatible with Riffworks?
A: Yes, you must download and install Riffworks Line 6 Edition version 2.22 or better from the downloads page.

__________________________________________________ __________________________

Gear: AMD Athlon 3200 / M-Audio Oxygen 64 / Line6 POD Studio UX1 / M-Audio Studiophine AV40 / Korg PadKONTROL / Novation Nocturn / Ibanez Universe UV777 / Epiphone Les Paul Custom Plus / REAPER!!!!!!
iamamonkeysoareyou is offline   Reply With Quote