View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 02:59 AM   #14
Eliseat
Human being with feelings

No,it isn't.

Please describe EXACTLY what you want to do!

Does the master track (audio) already exist? If yes, just play it back and film yourself while playing the instruments or singing. So with that procedure the problem of syncing should be solved because you later just need to line up your clips by matching the recorded audio of your video clips with the audio of the master track. (But mute them after that of course.)

If its important to you to have a count in - maybe because its a soft intro or something - just export your song with some count in clicks at the beginning. I mean Reaper is a daw and is supposed to allow things like that. But it would be not important because you can align any point and it will align the rest automatically. If you line up the beginning of the chorus it lines up the beginning of the song too. (If the same bpm!)

Sorry, but i can't see anything problematic in your case. Video is as flexible as audio, or even more. Just stretch, cut, move and align it the way it fits. Or is there a fancy special trick you really need for some reason? What is it? I mean, if someone wanted a music video from me with several video takes of musicians playing the song, i just would start and putting them together. There is no magic. Its just work. And knowledge. (That's why i posted the tutorial links.)
Eliseat is offline   Reply With Quote