View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 06:07 PM   #78
Cragster
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkybot View Post
Attached to this post is a simple Remote Control app anyone with a phone can use. The use case is pretty simple: you're recording yourself and just need basic transport and channel functions. This allows you to control those from your phone. Should work with anything bigger than an iPhone 6, you just need TouchOSC on your device and talking to Reaper.

This started out as me putting a simple example together for the TouchOSC How To Guide today and this is just a slightly more evolved version of that. The only constraint at the moment is that it doesn't work with PanL and PanR due to a few different things conspiring to not make that happen in a way I was satisfied with.

Top row fader is Pan, row beneath that is Pan width. Displays for both. The LEDs to the left of the buttons will light up to indicate the state. This was a much better practical approach than using the button feedback directly.

Enjoy!
Funkybot !!!!!!! You are unbelievable 100% amazinggggggg. I just saw this post after screwing around with this touchosc stuff for days and i now have touchosc working on my phone and that layout is EXACTLY what i wanted !!! took me a whole 10 min to set it up between this layout that i was able to access from my phone and files and your wiki instructions. it works beautifully. whats been happening is touchosc app on my phone just wouldnt download anything from touchosc editor on my pc. So i was able to download this layout right from my phone , add the files on my pc and bam transport touchosc !!!! No need for the editor. this is so awesome THANK YOU !!!
Cragster is offline   Reply With Quote