View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 03:35 PM   #75
mschnell
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipelineaudio View Post
Ok, almost got a really good working one here now.
That sounds good. Dis you succeed in using Midi CC Map instead of Live Configs and get rid of most of the macros ?

But in fact I don't understand anything of what you are saying after that, as I have no idea about the implications of "tuner" and "tap tempo". But I am positive that once I might understand what you already did and what you are up to, we will find a good solution.

I feel that we are getting to a point where I might want to see this at work at my site, so that I can do some documentation and turn it in a scalable template.

Would you be able to do modify your project so that it "kind of works" with nothing but free plugins ?

I would do a simulation for a pedalboard (even if I in fact do have the FCB1010 of my Guitarist sitting in my micro-studio room next door) to be abler to try out how it works.

For my tests : Can you post a script that mutes / unmutes a track (and tell me how to install it and hook it to a newly defined Action ) so that I can test this feature with Midi CC Map ?

-Michael

Last edited by mschnell; 03-04-2018 at 03:41 PM.
mschnell is offline   Reply With Quote