View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 04:27 PM   #71
mschnell
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipelineaudio View Post
For instance, upon row activate, I need to unmute that channel, then run midi fade x to fade it in. Upon row deactivate, I bypass the wah, run MIDI fade X which then mutes the channel.
You'll need something in the ControlPath such as Action and/or Macro to mute and something similar to unmute a track. For this you make Midi CC Table create a dedicated CC and have MidiToReaControlPath send in "down".

To make Midi Fade X do it's stuff you make Midi CC Table send a different CC (on another channel!) with value 0 or 127, and (having ReaToMidiControlPath ignore this channel) route it (this channel) to another track (via the [ROUTE] button in the track header) where Midi Fade X resides.

I don't know what exactly "bypass the wah" means. This might be done by Midi Fade X or by some parameter of the Wah plugin itself. Both can be controlled vie Track FX Midi and hence do not involve MidiToReaControlPath / Actions / Macros (see the paragraph above).

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipelineaudio View Post
MIDI learn to do the unmute is tricky and takes a macro no matter what as far as I can tell.
Sorry, I have no knowlage aboiut that issue at all.

-Michael
mschnell is offline   Reply With Quote