View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 05:54 PM   #14
Patrice Brousseau
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemorse View Post
@Patrice Brousseau :Hi Patrice Brousseau, Thank you for your interest.

I have been working with my hackintosh version for more than 5 years and I haven't even done the updates (v.1; v.2; V.3 & more) and to avoid spending a lot of time finding the right way to boot each update so that everything works correctly (often the usb speed and the graphics driver).
But if you tell me that GT710 works on mojave, it's possible that my old "GPUKext" is obsolete for the new version of Reaper (but I don't understand why all the other programs work ???).
To answer your question,I think I remember using clover, with an SDDT and DSDT.aml file (Bios v.F9 for my motherboard) as well as a Trim enabeler program for SSD.
I'm going to install the latest OSX version on a new SSD with a new Boot, can you tell me your method to install a super clean hackintosh and your GPUkext for the GT710?

Thank you very much & best wishes for the new years.
The Kext was part of Mojave, didn't need to modify anything for my GT710. I have a DSDT for my Hack but as you're not using the same machine as me, it won't help you.

Try installing Mojave and see how it goes. I will try to help you the best I can if something goes wrong.

Last edited by Patrice Brousseau; 01-06-2020 at 06:01 PM.
Patrice Brousseau is offline   Reply With Quote