View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 05:34 PM   #97
mrelwood
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesPeters View Post
Yes it wasn't able to recall settings when a preset was selected. The controls didn't move.
Yes, all compressor parameters didn’t update either. I don’t know why it behaves like this while fe. The Sky updates correctly. I was able to create a workaround, but got a bad fever yesterday, so I’m yet to finalize the version.

Quote:
I see you changed the harmonic structure somewhat.
The range of the Density parameter was off from what it was supposed to, so I had to put it back to where I originally wanted it. The difference is most notable when Density is at 0%, as it didn’t actually reach 0% before... Sorry about the surprise!

Quote:
You're doing a great job!
Comments like this are such a strong driver for me, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKAB View Post
Small problem. Six instances of latest MotherComp and the CPU hit 90% on an eight core cpu, whole thing fell apart. Offlined them all and back it came.
The version 1.1 had a huge improvement in efficiency, but either I just lack the skills or complicated graphics on a JS plugin are quite CPU/GPU hungry. If you hide the plugin, the CPU/GPU usage should drop down to less than a half.

Last edited by mrelwood; 10-17-2018 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Y
mrelwood is offline   Reply With Quote