Thread: RE[a]DD...
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 10:45 PM   #26
cubic13
Human being with feelings

Default v1.10 is in the stash...

A first update that fixes or improves several things, not truely essential, but gives, I think, a more achieved look and feel of the whole thing. So, mainly :

- Fixed : the incorrect display of the envelope buttons in the routing window (gen_env* controls).
- Added : original tint layouts (the creamy white color of the REDD series) for all panels, excepting the transport one.
- Improved : more visible shadows on the pan/width controls in the mixer.
- Improved : the meters display both in tcp (I dimmed them a little as they were too bright, in my view) and mcp (this, to allow readouts display also with the narrow layouts).
- Improved : the background display of the mixer panels. Essentially, I reshaped the screws with two aims : first, their lightning follow now the same vertical one as the other controls and, more important, they are no longer tinted with the background itself, which wasn't making sense, IMO. While I was at it, I did the same thing for the meters backgrounds.
- Reshaped (a little) : recarm, pan/width controls and faders both in mcp and tcp.
- Rearranged : the VCA/Group layouts in the mixer. The result is debatable, but I had to put the mcp.volume.label control somewhere...

@users of the initial version : only the .ReaperThemeZip file needs an update.

Let me know what could still be improved...
cubic13 is offline   Reply With Quote