View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 09:30 AM   #8
Funkybot
Human being with feelings

Here are my files. I included both ways. You can just pick your preferred method.

A few things:

1. These use the MCU STD template

2. In the SelectedTrack mode, you need to make sure the Behringer is transmitting on Fader1 before you put it in MCU STD mode

3. You'll probably have to reassign some actions to get it configured exactly like you want. That's ok, CSI is very flexible. Post in the main CSI thread in the Control Surfaces forum for help there.

4. I have some Custom Actions here. Same as above. I can either tell you what the custom actions do or we can have you reassign them.

5. In the Standard MCU mode, rotary push switches between Pan and Pan Width, in the Selected Track Mode, it's the shift button that does it.

6. I think both modes are setup where you can enter Shift+F2 (Write) to enter the "Focused FX Paramater" mode, which is super handy to use the fader to control FX parameters. Shift+F1 (Read) takes you back.

7. I included a .png file that shows the mapping this is setup for.

8. Install the CSI files in Reaper first, add the contents of the zip to the CSI\Surfaces and CSI\Zones folders as appropriate, and then set up the device in CSI. Instructions here:

https://github.com/malcolmgroves/rea...i/Installation

Last edited by Funkybot; 06-19-2021 at 11:22 AM.
Funkybot is offline   Reply With Quote