View Single Post
Old 06-11-2022, 03:12 PM   #220
EugenS
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucas_LCS View Post
create a new thread in the Theme Forum and ask for help or guidance changing the location of the phase button the Default 6 TCP layout.
White Tie may respond to you ther aout it, but others may also respond.
It's possible someone will tackle the issue for you, but you should be prepared to learn Walter and make the changes yourself

This is way the layout was designed.
Changing it now would mean at the very least a partial rewrite of the layout and that could also affect the Theme Adjuster Script, etc.
It's do-able, but can have a snowball effect or become a can of worms.
In any case, it's not likely to happen to the default 6 theme, but will be instead a mod that will need to be created by you or someone else.

::
Hi Lucas,
Thank you for the tips and clear explanation.
So much effort for one man? I don't want to do that to anyone. For me it was clear that everyone who records and mixes is an important function. But if nobody else cares, sorry..
Clear communication would have helped. Friendly, constructive but clear and we could have saved ourselves this long communication. I'm not here to annoy people..!

You've already made a lot of nice themes, I've looked at them, but as soon as it comes to V6, the problem is probably the same everywhere. I get it, it's too complicated for a single person.

Here is something about the right topic (Assembler):
Visual bugs at 150 and 200% (M Icon) is not displayed correctly.
Look at the picture.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Visual-Bug.jpg (35.2 KB, 157 views)
EugenS is offline   Reply With Quote