View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 12:44 PM   #81
Human being with feelings
neilerua's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dans des inter-mondes paysagers
Posts: 1,559

Originally Posted by Justin View Post
OK, thanks! For now, try this:

1) load your text file in notepad
2) add a blank line at the start
3) save-as it to a new file, under encoding select "UTF-8"

Use the new file as your language pack -- both of those bugs should be fixed. There are new problems (strings not displaying properly in the prefs tree view, etc), but I will fix those.

So i've tried this workaround... It solves the problem with the mouse modifiers but not in the midi editor : no improvement !

As you said there are new problems now in the preferences tree, tabs...

I've installed Reaper test4 X86: same thing...

I've uninstalled all Reaper versions and cleared the path User=>AppData=>Roaming=>Reaper

Then,I've reinstalled Reaper X64 but the bug is still present in my system.
Attached Files
File Type: zip (1.5 KB, 305 views)
neilerua is offline   Reply With Quote