View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 01:33 PM   #97
alexandre
Human being with feelings

I think the intended operation while moving the wheel fast (higher value) would be to move the transport in bigger steps accordingly.

I do have another issue with the level meter on my Qcon Pro G2: With level meter active in the config the meter LEDs are working but I have "||||||" written at the first row for each channel on the LCD strip. When moving the fader the attenuation value is shown and sometimes it goes back to "||||||" and sometimes the value stays in an unpredictable way.
When switching off metering, the value at the LCD is always shown as it should be, but the meter is not working.
Also the metering seems to react very slowly, more like a level meter than a peak meter. This is irritating as it does not match the meter of the mixer.

Is there a way to use dual pan? For example using the vpot for adjusting L, SHIFT+vpot for R?

I would really like to see the option to switch vpot and fader while in plugin mode. I know you already wrote that is like it should be, but sometimes it is just more intuitive to move knobs like tweaking compressor times.

And of course send level automation, I hope to see this in future!
alexandre is offline   Reply With Quote