View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 02:43 PM   #2
dtrud0h
Human being with feelings

Default I'm no JS GURU, but...

Open the FX Window, Click Add, select the FX Menu at the top and select Create new JS effect. It will open a dialog asking for a name. I tried (-------) click OK. it will then open a JS effect witth a handful of sliders in it. Click the button on the right that says edit, it will open a window with an editor window with a handful of programming lines in it. Delete everything except the top line, change the top line to give you a tool tip after the the "desc". That tag should stay, the rest is up to you, I used FX Slot Spacer. Save the New "JS" effect. Then remove the newly created effect and re add it. Note that whatever you name it will show up in the FX Slots so if you pick the name "Spacer" when it asks for a name it will have a dummy FX button in the FX slots called SPACER. Maybe want two make two like it one named (-----v-----), and the other named (-----^-----) or something along those lines. The naming part is fussy and wont accept all characters, so trial and error may be needed. Then add whatever effects to the track you want in the order you want to see them with your spacer FX in between.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Track Spacers.jpg (13.4 KB, 666 views)

Last edited by dtrud0h; 02-28-2014 at 02:49 PM. Reason: added an image
dtrud0h is offline   Reply With Quote