View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 03:55 AM   #9
Eliseat
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusoBob View Post
There needs to be some way of deleting those 100's and 100's of bars otherwise when you zoom the slider at the bottom goes so small you can't grab the center of it to scroll left/right.
Please don't use the slider to zoom. Its way to fast and inaccurate sometimes. If I understand you right, you often get lost by zooming to far out and getting in the nowhere?

A little trick could help you to always get back quickly:

1. Right click somewhere on the free space of your main toolbar (or create or edit an new one) and choose "customize toolbar"!

2. In the new window click on "add" (down on the left side) and enter the words "zoom out project" in the filter (search)!

3. You get the action for zooming to the whole project listed. Now its your turn to a.) just give it a nice shortcut (just change it below to fit your needs) or b.) create a toolbar button.

4. To do so, double click the action! This will bring it to the list of toolbar entries. If you like, you can change the icon (right click->change icon) than all you have to do is clicking save (down on the right side)!

Now you have a nice starting point to return at any time to the whole project. Whether you are totally out of view or zoomed in til you see the atoms of your items, it will always bring you back to the project fitting your arrange window.

Hope this helps. Otherwise I have no idea how to help you out, because its meant to be so, that your track lanes go as far as its possible to record or arrange. Try to not getting disturbed by it. If you ignore it, you soon even wont recognize it. Like me and all the other people do.
Eliseat is offline   Reply With Quote