View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 07:38 AM   #76
cubic13
Human being with feelings

Default v 1.50 is in the stash...

A necesssary update, in my view. As there was a lot of room for improvements, in this one, I...

- added horizontal meters layouts in tcp, which were truely missing, IMO, in a 'Logic like' theme,
- got rid of of the 'uncolored' layouts in both tcp and mcp, as they were not actually useful,
- added to VCA/Group layouts the tcp/mcp.recarm control which was missing, though it could also be subject of a master/slave relation,
- added, still for VCA/Group layouts, a 'normal' width layout in the mixer,
- made several changes in the fonts used : think it's more unified and better looking now,
- changed the pan/width labels appearance in the mixer,
- optimized the mcp.volume.label display in order for it to be able to display 5 digits (values such as -112.47) in all cases, this, at the expense of a reduced size font,
- straightened up the meters scale to conform to the 'default' value of the volume fader shape setting in the preferences with a -72/+6 dB range,
- widened these meters to be more in accordance to the original, this, with true centered meters indicators (mute/unsolo...),
- optimized the envcp panels behavior,
- optimized (a little) the behavior of the different controls in the transport bar, following a discussion which occured a while ago in this thread. Far from perfect but, even if it's not spectacular, there are now less space wasted when reducing the transport bar horizontal size,
- done few more color corrections here and there.

@users of previous 1.30 version : only the .ReaperThemeZip file needs an update.

Let me know what could still be improved...
cubic13 is offline   Reply With Quote