View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 10:32 AM   #499
Mr. Data
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edison View Post
Hello Data,

It just didn't work for those two strings you displayed in red. But I also tested two other ways for one of the strings, and it didn't work either. Examples below.

CBE285DDEED94195=Default range:
E79C40C96A50EAC3= %d-%d bpm

4B2B2D1CDB2AA68F=Default range:
571CD0AAA28673A3D=%d-%d bpm

I also tested as path not only in [DLG_587] (working partially, as you had shown) See the picture. But also created for [DLG_278] and [DLG_287] and it didn't work.
Hi Edison,

Had a look at this. [DLG_278] doesn't exist in v5.979 and [DLG_287] is a dialog, holding neither a caption nor any other elements (yet).

Quote:
If you can, take a look at this link: https://forum.cockos.com/showthread....82#post2151182 (and look at the picture)
For your info: I normally do no translation on 'dev' releases, because it happens ever too often that things change until new releases get into pre or even rc state.

Quote:
Question: Did you get or create the code from this window for ARA?

[???????] (this code)
B5B044167DAD176F=ARA Analysis (Look at the pic.)

Thank you so much for your help!
Could it be, that this is the same dialog ([DLG_586]) where previously the string "ARA Progress" was used?

-Data