View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 03:05 AM   #7
cubic13
Human being with feelings

Default v2.20 in the stash...

v2.20 just uploaded : few more graphic fixes and changes to solve some remaining issues...

- Fixed : the track icons background in all themes, which weren't matching the tcp display changes done in 2.00.
- Fixed : the minimal mixer height of Eyssina FM themes, as there was still view artifacts affecting some mcp controls with very low mixer heights when a track icon was set.
- Changed : the placement and behavior of tcp.volume.label in all themes.
- Changed : the display of tcp/mcp routing buttons, which is now more compliant to the model and (I think...) more meaningful.
- Changed : for Eyssina themes, the display of group marks on several tcp controls. Beside a more homogeneous view, this has allowed me to get rid of several remaining overlay files.
- Few other little modifications done here and there to optimize all this...

To users of 2.10 version : only the .ReaperThemeZip files require an update.

Think that I'm going to let all these as they are presently for a while, unless something is still misbehaving : they seem to work as expected, here, but feedback as well as any suggestion to improve this work would be welcomed.

Hope all this is and will be useful for some.
cubic13 is offline   Reply With Quote