View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 03:21 AM   #42
NextLevel
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
Thanks - any chance of an elaboration as to what you mean exactly?
If you open a plugins dialog window and tweak one of it's parameters then at the top right of the window there is a button labeled 'Param', click on that and you should see a drop down whith one of the options labeled 'Parameter modulation/MIDI link'. Click on that and it brings up a dialog where you can assign an LFO as modulation source for the parameter.

I have'nt looked at the api in awhile so I don't recall if there is code for it, however you can execute any of the actions in REAPER's action list from within a script using it's Command ID. The action for this would be 'FX: Show parameter modulation/link for last touched FX parameter' and it's id is 41143.

So what I was hoping for is that after a person has created their custom parameter set using your script they could then right click on a parameter and there would be an option for opening the param. mod. dialog.
Might also be nice to have an option for opening the 'Learn' dialog as well, this is also found in the drop down when clicking on the 'Param' button.

Thank you for concidering this, I have a feeling your script is going to be a huge hit within the REAPER community. :-)
NextLevel is offline   Reply With Quote