View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 10:22 AM   #12416
cjewellstudios
Human being with feelings

So couple things

I set up two phones as 4 channel meter readouts for my 8 channel surface.

I made page two on my OSC phone layout that has labels that show what each encoder is holding and it's value.

In TouchOSC, if you click on the page and enable midi, you can then send TouchOSC bridge that midi to change to that page.

So in my zone

Code:
        OnFXFocus               MapFocusedFXToWidgets
        OnFXFocus               Reaper              "_RS1200ffa388ecab35204865bbd590856e20b8b3cd"
The Reaper action is an .eel script that sends that midi to TouchOSC bridge. (I've shared before but if anyone wants it just ask) So when I float a plugin that has a map, my OSC page changes automatically.

(If and when we figure out when fx loses focus, it'd be cool to fire an action then)

Also, in regards to TouchOSC. It's receiving a complete overhaul. Here's something I found on a forum about the new beta version.

"I can tell you first and foremost, the graphic aspects are going nuclear - makes the current version look like tinker toys. Import your own graphics too, which is a big deal.
Looks like much improved MIDI capabilities, vastly improved labeling options, and so on.
Looks to compete much more with Lemur and Metagrid from what I can tell..."
cjewellstudios is offline   Reply With Quote