View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 10:11 AM   #10084
mattrglenn
Human being with feelings

I had a Platform Nano just do the same thing for me. I bought it in February. Really disappointed, I had heard good things about Icon. Now I own an M+ and a B, both of which I bought for CSI purposes. I’m considering selling both in favor of something with more longevity, but I don’t know what to replace them with.

For what it’s worth, I used to own an MCU pro. I flew that thing to Shanghai and back to do a site mix. It’s a tank. I would get another but I’m trying to keep to a smaller desktop size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cragster View Post
hey thanks. it has a reset to factory procedure but its through the imap software that comes with it. it has to show up as a connected device which it doesnt do.so i cant reset it. this happened in the middle of me using it. i was working on some tracks and it just went blank.my computer detects it through the usb but it doesnt show up as a device.like i said it doesnt even go through the daw mode stuff on startup. which it does on its own without it even plugged into a computer. thats how i know its the surface.

this pc of junk was a hefty price too. year and half. thats what i got out of it

getting a mackie screw it

thanks for your reply Geoff
mattrglenn is offline   Reply With Quote