View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 01:46 PM   #19
Klangfarben
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Tie View Post
And there it is. You want me to do what you want. I understand; you have the luxury of asking, but I absolutely do not have the luxury of pretending everyone wants the same thing.

The answer is no.
I was asking. Along with several other users. I didn't say do what I want. I didn't say you need to do this or that. Keep in mind, we are talking about a lot of users that do not want it that way. Not just me. And not a one of them said "do what I want".

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Tie View Post
so clearly that is an absolutely nonsense narrative that may be tempting to believe because you're not happy you didn't get your way, but you're not going to get anywhere if you expect me to believe it.
You do realize you are conjuring this out of thin air right? This theme just got released to the public. People are going to make requests. People are going to have opinions. That doesn't equate to some cloak and dagger "narrative" conspiracy going on.

You need to stop taking everything as a personal attack. You will live a lot longer. Yes, as the designer of the theme of course you can say no. But be prepared to deal with opposition when you make choices like this. And I sincerely hope you handle it with as much grace and class as Justin and Schwa do.

Last edited by Klangfarben; 12-06-2019 at 01:51 PM.
Klangfarben is offline   Reply With Quote