View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 02:33 PM   #47
Soulshade
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by synkrotron View Post
In the image list, would it be possible to freeze the top line? That option is greyed out at the moment.

I've added a comment just to see how it works.
Both requests resolved Though i didn't see a comment in the Image List.

Quote:
Do you think you will find that stuff useful?

I was a bit worried that my rather minimal layout would put people off. Like leaving the fader off the master track, for instance. I never use it and leave it set to 0dB so I thought I might as well leave the fader off the panel design.
I find it incredibly useful!!! Especially for this "secret project" i am working on
I too prefer minimal layouts. Just the basics, ie in my custom theme i removed from the MCP everything that has to do with recording, as i use Reaper only for mixing/mastering.
Someone can build up a more complex theme easily from your theme, your config file and the pdf's. I tried numerous to analyse the Default theme but i find it intimidating and very time consuming. The only thing i'm missing is the MONO button in the Master MCP, which is extremely useful when mixing/mastering, but now i can easily place it myself!

Quote:
Let me know how you get on. Either post here or create your own and I will follow what you are up to.
I don't want o hijack this thread mate! Check your pm's!
Soulshade is offline   Reply With Quote