View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 03:24 PM   #5829
Funkybot
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by pane.valentin View Post
Hello!

Imma gonna cut in a bit here to report that I have the same occurance as WaveTrans and that the "reaper_csurf_integrator64.dll" does not appear to work and does not update the Control Surface List in the Options menu.

I have renamed one of the working .dll files to be 100% positive that the folder is the right one. The Surface list updated accordingly so there is no doubt that the integrator64.dll is in the right folder.

Sadly I don't have any previous builds on this machine to test as I have just started writing a setup for a Allen Heath GSR24M
Hi, welcome to the thread. Just to maybe help speed up the troubleshooting process, would you be able to answer these questions. Might be helpful to get this stuff out of the way:

What Operating System+build #?
What language are you using on your operating system (e.g. English, German, etc.)?
What version of Reaper (version number and bit depth)?
Portable or standard Reaper install?
What is your Reaper install path (like when you update Reaper, what folder does it install to?)
Which folder specifically did you install the integrator64.dll to?
Which folder specifically did you install the CSI folder to?
Are you using the Eucon builds/dll's also?
If you have it, does the build from December 14th work?
If CSI isn't appearing or crashing, did you try temporarily disabling any anti-virus software when installing the .dll's and/or running Reaper just to rule that out?

EDIT
To answer my own questions, because it works here and maybe it'll prove useful...

What Operating System+build #? Windows 10 Home. x64. Build 18362.
What language are you using on your operating system (e.g. English, German, etc.)? English.
What version of Reaper (version number and bit depth)? Reaper 6.02+Dev1228
Portable or standard Reaper install? Standard.
What is your Reaper install path (like when you update Reaper, what folder does it install to?): C:\Program Files\Reaper (x64)
Which folder specifically did you install the integrator64.dll to? C:\Program Files\Reaper (x64)\Plugins
Which folder specifically did you install the CSI folder to? This should be your Repaer Resource Path. C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Roaming\Reaper\
Are you using the Eucon builds/dll's also? Sometimes. I go back and forth between the new Eucon to test it out, and the old one for actual work. They are also installed to C:\Program Files\Reaper (x64)\Plugins.
If you have it, does the build from December 14th work? Never had a problem with any of the CSI builds not showing up.
If CSI isn't appearing or crashing, did you try temporarily disabling any anti-virus software when installing the .dll's and/or running Reaper just to rule that out? Not applicable here. It's always worked. I do get asked to grant access as an Admin when installing the .dll's in Program Files.

Last edited by Funkybot; 01-04-2020 at 03:39 PM.
Funkybot is offline   Reply With Quote