View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 02:47 PM   #225
Bri1
Banned

lolz--aye- nothing taken to heart--but it is pretty frustrating knowing i've asked probably 100's of questions now over time- bout 2/3 answers at best.. anywayzz...lyfez good in da hood.
filther is nice,and i'm finding uses for it--but like reaper (in all respect) it's 'sold as seen' - cannot be relied upon..just yet__
spent years with this programme now foxAsteria-feel like i know it close to the back of mi hand- but a lot still remains a mystery...and i don't feel comfortable with that..not seeing a change either in the nearest future,unless reaper 6 pulls a massive bunny out the hat-- bug free!?
wuut.. am at the stage of thinking reaper is not actually 'complete' _without bugs.. that's a sad factoid which i wish to see change_rapid or it's curtains for this show..

>to filther.. this gives a whole heap of character+shaping possibles-- the double waveshaping+serial/parallel filther combo kix sonic ass_but it needs surgery to raise the bar even higher in terms of accuracy+ emulation--if that's the point.. da cone headed nerdz may need all their scoping jedi skills to sort this 1.. =)

@Eliseat-that effect was achieved running a recorded sample from http://oscilloscopemusic.com
^user can basically create art forms with sonic wave forms- been around a while now__ and if you check the experimental filther and tweak it slowly right now_ you can get some weird shapes as it will self oscillate_m8__ overdriven shapes with the waveshaper of course..

Bri1 is offline   Reply With Quote