View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 06:13 PM   #88
thunderbroom
Human being with feelings

Default Still working...and questions.

Had my mix initially finished a few days ago, fitting it in among other work; now of course the nitpicky stuff. Also doing some fun experimentation with vocals and such. Really groovy track to work with. Looking forward to submitting my mix next week.

Questions: as this is my first submission with this contest, I just wanted to be sure I submitted things correctly.

1) Regarding the subfolder for JSFX plugs, do we actually copy and paste the plug itself? I ask as I'm not sure where those files sit within my Reaper menus to copy them. I know where I store my standard VSTs, but where can I find the JSFX files - is it in the C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Reaper folder somewhere?

2) I know we should not rename files or tracks; however, if we add tracks to the projects, should we name them with the same protocol as the original source files? Like, if an original source file is "24_LeadVocal", could we name another track "24B_LeadVocalChorus", for example?

3) Is there any rule for how we name or group fx busses or parallel busses at all?

Thanks in advance for your help!
thunderbroom is offline   Reply With Quote