View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 10:09 AM   #1
White Tie
Pixel Pusher

Default White Tie's Default V6 Modders' Supplies

I have done my best to make the V6 theme as approachable to modders as possible, but I am acutely aware that generating images in three sizes is daunting work and there's not yet a great deal to choose from yet, for those who want to just swap out some elements. So I shall be providing some as time and inclination allows; all in 100%, 150% and 200%, all at exact sizes so you can just swap them into the default theme with no messing about with WALTER.

First up is some standard dark buttons. The science is clear on this; having all the button look similar is bad for visual searchability ...but it does look prettier overall, lets face it Fair enough HERE you go.

Also in there is:
  • A set of gradient meters.
  • Some fancy knob stacks (in all 3 sizes)
  • An implementation of the 'full colour only on TCP sidebar' technique, with a choice of opacities for the custom colour on the rest of the panel. This is a hack, but it works.
  • Transport buttons - play and record that match the styling of the other transport buttons (all 3 sizes).
  • Button images (all 3 sizes) and WALTER for moving the repeat button to the end.
  • WALTER to stop track names from taking on custom colours.

The supplies are for modders to use, so if you're a new to this sort of thing please make sure you've read THIS STICKY for instructions on how to unpack and refresh a theme.

Last edited by White Tie; 02-23-2020 at 05:08 AM.
White Tie is offline   Reply With Quote